Articles Script, Article Directory Script
eSyndiCat Article Directory is a powerful article directory script that allows you to accept articles from visiting authors that create an account on your site.
Content is a king! Success over the Internet is all about traffic, and what's the best way to get traffic? Article content is what keeps major search engines indexing your site! Just imagine having 100,000 articles on your site. That's 100,000 links pointing to your site and what's more important 100,000 chances for someone to find your site first.
Article Directory Software costs additional $50. You need to purchase a software license and pay $50 separately to use Article Directory Software package.
Article Directory Benefits
The benefits of starting an article directory site are enormous. Below you can find just a few great reasons why you should start an article directory website.
- FREE Content. Users come to your site with content they wrote and submit it for you to publish!
- Great Search Engine Benefits. Search Engines like content and come often to eat content.
- Traffic. The more articles you have, the more of an "authority" your site becomes.
eSyndiCat Article Directory
So, what we include in the article directory package and what functionality makes your site #1 over the other article directories on the Net! Here is a short list of most useful features for your article directory:
- Articles section on your website
- Professional article directory template
- Improved RSS syndication
- Pre-installed 'Sitemap' plugins for search engine full automation
Articles Script Demo
We setup online demo to try eSyndiCat php article directory script before the purchase. You can try both the front-end demo and the admin panel demo. Please use the following details to login to demo admin panel of articles script.
Frontend - http://demos.esyndicat.com/articles/
Admin Panel - http://demos.esyndicat.com/articles/admin/
If you cannot login to admin panel please contact us so we could provide you with the working demo version.