what is RSS feed?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Earley, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Earley

Earley New Member

Hey....
    Basically RSS feed is a way to add fresh content on site. When we add RSS feeds to sites automatically it will get updated with headlines and snippets of new content from our RSS site sources.
    It is good source for getting a lot traffic through it you can get a high search engine rank and you can increase your site visitors.....
  2. lagan

lagan New Member

RSS solves a problem for people who regularly use the web. It allows you to easily stay informed by retrieving the latest content from the sites you are interested in. You save time by not needing to visit each site individually. You ensure your privacy, by not needing to join each site's email newsletter. The number of sites offering RSS feeds is growing rapidly and includes big names like Yahoo News.

liquid rubber-damp proofing wall
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  3. Addisonn

Addisonn New Member

Hello guys....!
    I think RSS is a standard format for syndicating content on the Internet...Its very simple to create RSS FEED website in google just create an account and take the html code from there and insert it in your website thats it....!
    mlmleadsystempro
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  4. AvengersKie

AvengersKie New Member

Yes,RSS is really the standard form. [​IMG]
  5. goheritage

goheritage New Member

RSS means Really Simple Syndication is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content.
  6. jassmee

jassmee New Member

RSS Feed

Rss is means Rich Site Summay.RSS is XML formated file .It Provide the updated web content. If you change any content in owner site then It will automatically change in RSS file.like you change the page Title then it automatically change in rss file.
  7. Steve Smith

Steve Smith New Member

RSS that stands for Really Simple Syndication has become very famous among Web Owners, Developers for marketing their sites. Although there are many users who are not aware of RSS, while there is also a large community who is getting regular updates from their favorite sites. Such visitors can help in promoting your website, as they are regular readers of their favorite blogs or articles.
  8. albsmith

albsmith New Member

How could i get an update through RSS and how can i subscribe to RSS and that must be relevant to SEO tips. Can anyone give me solution pls??
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
  9. justnessly

justnessly New Member

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012