two questions..

Discussion in 'Common Questions' started by dahancollections, May 12, 2006.

1. dahancollections

dahancollections New Member

I bought esyndicat and I think I am due for an upgrade, simon says he was woring on an upgrade sql patch. Hows that coming?

Also I have been stuck at PR 3 on my site for a bit, How long you think it will take for the bots to find my links page?

melissa
  2. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Hi,
    I'm still working on that upgrade script. Too many changes. Anyhow we do offer free upgrade from our free version to Pro.

About your second question:
    please go to google and search for the following:
    You can see your page is already indexed. So please be some more patient and all your pages will be indexed.
  3. Nick Collins

Nick Collins Guest

Hello melissa, we already have MySQL upgrade from PRO 1.1 to PRO 1.2 You can find update instructions here:
    http://www.esyndicat.com/forum/about1753.html

PR depends on back links to your site. So you should exchange links intensive.
  4. dahancollections

dahancollections New Member

Thank you, I didnt know how to see if it was indexed. I am inpatient I guess. LOL. AS far as the upgrade, How do I know what version of PRO simon Installed for me?

Can someone here do the upgrade for me?
    Simon installed the pro for me, I dont wanna mess up my script.

Thanks.
  5. Nick Collins

Nick Collins Guest

It looks like you have PRO 1.1. I will say for sure in case you give me admin panel and FTP credentials. BTW guaan have promised to upgrade his templates soon (your current template was made by guaan).