Transferring License to Another Domain Name

Discussion in 'eSyndiCat.com Site and Forums Questions' started by Vasily B., Jan 8, 2009.

1. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Greetings,

Here is the instruction how to transfer your license to another domain name.

1. This service costs $20 now.
    2. You should send an email to sales at esyndicat dot com with the following details:

1. account username
    2. your old domain
    3. your new domain name
    4. reason

We will reply you with the payment link and do the rest for you. Thanks for understanding.
  2. Vasily B.

This process is automated now. Here are the basic steps you need to do to change your license domain name:

1. Login to esyndicat.com
    2. Click Manage Products
    3. Click Edit for the domain you wish to change
    4. Input your new domain
    5. Make payment

That's all! If you have any issues please contact us.
  3. DohRayMi

DohRayMi Paid Customer

Hi,

I dont use my license anymore, is it OK to sell it, and pay the $20 to transfer it to the new owner?

Thank you.

PS: Is there another payment to make as well as the license cost? Looking through the site again I'm a a bit confused, I can't remember what all I purchaed originally! I did have a working site at the time though.
    Thanks.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  4. Vasily B.

Hi,

You can sell the license and give your login details to the new owner. We don't require the old owner to pay $20 fee, you can decide this with the new owner.

You can find all the payments in your account payments history that's available on Manage Products page once you login to esyndicat.com
  5. DohRayMi

DohRayMi Paid Customer

Hi Vasily,
    thanks for that.

I should have made it clear though, I would not be selling a site, just the license, so the domain name would definitely need to be changed from what it is at present.

So someone would have to pay $20 somewhere along the line wouldn't they?

Thanks again.
  6. popey87

popey87 Paid Customer

Hey DohRayMi I would be interested in buying your licence please PM me with a price.
  7. DohRayMi

DohRayMi Paid Customer

Hi popey87,
    PM sent.
    Thanks.
  8. popey87

popey87 Paid Customer

Hi Vasily, if DohRayMi agrees to the offer I have made him how can we get the licence off his account to mine.

Edit: Just to clarify I did read this full post and I understand what you said about just giving the login details to someone but when I purchase the licence from him I would prefer the licence to go on my account as to better manage my products having them in one place I hope you understand and can do this for me as I am purchasing the licence from him this coming week. Nick.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  9. Vasily B.

Hi guys,

No problem. I will transfer the license to your account once you purchase it. Just drop me few lines using helpdesk.

Congrats on your sale, DohRayMi. Anyway, don't regret when eSyndiCat 2.6.0 is out :)
  10. popey87

popey87 Paid Customer

Haha, thanks Vasily I will contact you when he gives me log in details just waiting for him to get back in contact with me. Cheers.
  11. Vasily B.

Ok, take your time guys!
  12. DohRayMi

DohRayMi Paid Customer

Thanks Vasily,
    just ironing out the handover now.

I would stay with eSyndicat but my business has gone in a different direction.
    All the best,
    Philip.
  13. popey87

popey87 Paid Customer

I have PMed you.
  14. Vasily B.

Transfer completed. Congrats on deal ;)
  15. popey87

popey87 Paid Customer

Thank you, donation made to the cause. :)
  16. Vasily B.

thanks man ;)