suggest a site problem

Discussion in 'eSyndiCat.com Site and Forums Questions' started by zalka, May 19, 2011.

1. zalka

zalka New Member

when trying to add a site there is no place to add your url
    any ideas what the problem is im lost.
    http://www.the-game-exchange.com
    Thanks in advance
    zalka :poisk:
  2. Alex B.

Alex B. Moderator Staff Member

Hello zalka!
    Welcome to our support forums!
    You have some errors in JavaScript.
    Please create a ticket at our helpdesk with your FTP details included, we will investigate and fix the problem.
  3. stingo

stingo Paid Customer

Hi,
    I bought esyndicat directory software couple of months ago. On my website, suggest a listing page http://www.afrobusinesslink.com/suggest-listing.php?id=0
    Soon as a client select an option (example when Africa is selected) all the fields for client details (including email, address, etc) disappear and leave only the email field.

Can any one help?
  4. Alex B.

Greetings stingo!
    Welcome to our support forums!
    Please go to Admin Panel → Manage Listing Fields and check if all the fields are binded to the categories right.
  5. stingo

stingo Paid Customer

Thanks Alex,
    I have checked the Manage Listing Fields and and all fields are currently binded with with ROOT and subcategories, but the problem is not solved. When all personal detail fields disappear during suggest listing it remains with telephone and email fields I was trying the find out the different attributes asigned to these two (email and Tel) and the rest but they are all the same. Any other suggestions?
  6. Alex B.

stingo, please submit a ticket at our helpdesk, we will help you to fix the problem.
  7. yelcome

yelcome Paid Customer

I have the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks!
  8. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Please read the solution in the replies above. If you still have any issues - please submit a ticket in our helpdesk!

Thanks!