Subrion Auto Classifieds Script

Discussion in '[obsolete] eSyndiCat Auto Classifieds' started by Vasily B., Jun 10, 2008.

1. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Greetings,

I'm happy to announce we have just updated our demo version of Subrion CMS. Now it includes Auto Classifieds package so you can check it and see what functionality is available in our software. I hope you'll like it.

Subrion Auto Classifieds

It's not the final version. That demo version uses the current version that's being tested by our team. I hope auto classifieds package will be available for downloads in few days.

Thanks for you patience.. Follow the updates ;)
  2. kinley121

kinley121 New Member

I am delighted to note that the new Subrion CMS has been released. I was eagerly waiting for it. I have always enjoyed using Subrion because it can be used even by those people who are afraid of the complex world of computers. But I am a little disappointed because I think the link is broken. I am getting the message “requested page not found”. I hope that this error will be rectified soon. I would also request him to let us know the release date of the final version.

ttt075 New Member

Every body, We would like to Subrion Auto Classifieds Script, what is the cost and how to pay in Online....
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
  4. pravo

pravo Paid Customer

How deeply coded is the "Auto" theme for the classifieds? I would like to use it for other industries other then Auto.
  5. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Hi,

Thanks for the purchase. The template is not that seriously coded. You can easily change the auto listing fields and turn it into any other classified system.

The fields are displayed in dynamic manner, so you don't need to modify too much code to reflect the changes.