Submit your Directory to alldirectorys.com

Discussion in 'Marketplace / Link Exchange' started by dainty, Sep 21, 2010.

1. dainty

dainty Get it right the first time?

Hey Guys!
    The New Esyndicat Directory of Directories is at alldirectorys.com. Get a free 1way link to your directory as our recip is an associate directory.
    (NB: We both get a free 1way link as the associate for recip is also owned by us)

The Directory of Directories

Lets do it? :friends:
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  2. TopWebNames

TopWebNames Paid Customer

Hi dainty. I REALLY like your signature line: "Losing faith in humanity, one tech support person at a time."

While most "tech support" don't seem to have a clue about what they're doing, it's A LOT worse being on the other side dealing with the general public!

It's soooo refreshing when I find a tech support person who actually knows what they're doing, cares, gives honest and informative replies, etc. I try to get their name and extension for when I have to call in again. And visa-versa, I take the time to call management... the higher up the better... and clue them in about employees who shouldn't be on the phone to customers.

I'm going to take you up on your offer for a free listing in your directory. Please register at my new directory (below) and I'll give you a free listing, too :)

Best wishes,

Steve
  3. TopWebNames

Hi again. Ooops... I'm trying to place a listing in the "General Directories Paid" category, and there isn't a plan for a 1 way link listing. The Suggest Listing form says:

Reciprocal

To validate the reciprocal link please include the following HTML code in the page at the URL specified above, before submitting this form:

<a href="http://www.stockwholesalers.com">The Directory of American Wholesalers</a>

Please let me know when you have a plan for a 1-way link listing, and whether you want to be listed in my Directories category.

Later...
  4. dainty

How to get the 1way Link

If you reciprocate to our nominated Associate the American Wholesalers Directory, then we both get a free 1way link!!!!

It's another of our directories.
    :friends:
  5. dainty

I must add that my signoff was created when I originally started with the esysndicat guys. I can say that they have improved a lot and have some great techs.
  6. TopWebNames

"Our" directories. Who is "our"?
  7. karthost

karthost Paid Customer

dainty can you tell me if you have a one way link from the American Wholesale directory to the AllDirectorys.com directory?

Reason I am asking is, its my understanding Google doesn't (or didn't in the past) three way linking like that. Meaning Site A links to Site B and Site B links to Site C and Site C links back to Site A. If their isn't any 3 way linking happening, I would be very interested in adding a link and given a link back to your Wholesale Directory.
  8. dainty

No we dont
  9. jiggystar

jiggystar Paid Customer

bit lost here!

How is it one way it I have to reciprocate from my directory(domain) to yours to get a listing!

Enlighten me please

J.

Local London Wedding Photographers