stats

Discussion in 'User interface' started by dpalme, Mar 29, 2012.

1. dpalme

dpalme Paid Customer

I have the paid version and I'm curious if there is a way to add more fields to the stats listing that end users see?

Like the # of listings pending, or rejected, etc.
  2. dpalme

dpalme Paid Customer

Why is it we cannot get a reply to our posts here? I paid good money for the product and getting support is like next to impossible.

I have posted several times here, nothing - created help tickets nothing......

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Here this post has been out here for 3 days without as much as a single reply......
  3. dpalme

dpalme Paid Customer

Another post that has gone five months and nothing....
  4. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Hi dpalme

We don't provide support through user forums. If you have any questions or problems with the software please submit a ticket and the guys will advise asap. We get many requests every day we do try to help to all our customers.

Let me know your ticket IDs so I could check why you didn't get any reply.

The forums area is more a discussion of the common issues by esyndicat users + this area is specifically for the FREE version, we have a separate Pro area for the paid customers.

Now regarding the topic specific questions. Yes, there is a way to extend the front end stats. This would require changes in the PHP & block template. You need to create mysql queries to fetch the data, pass these values to Smarty and then display.