Simon Come Back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Greg, May 19, 2006.

1. Greg

Greg Moderator

Maybe this will work? :blink:

If you want to add this to your posts or signature:
    [​IMG]

Simply copy & paste this code:
    Code:
    [url=http://www.smileysigngenerator.com][img]http://www.smileysigngenerator.com/images/smiley-brown-Simon+Come+Back.gif[/img][/url]
  2. snerd

snerd Paid Customer

I'm in! Geez Simon, get back here and take care of your users! B)
  3. redeye

redeye Moderator

4. Bryan Ex

Bryan Ex Paid Customer

In this thread Simon stated he "expected" this would be the last week he was AWOL. I'm hoping that is the case otherwise I will have to move on to another directory script if I'm to open my newest business by June 1st (which was supposed to be May 1st). I just hope that whatever is keeping him will soon be finished so that the main reason I purchased this script returns... Simon's wonderful and person support.

Simon... I for one am willing to help you catch up any way that I can but like others have said, you customers need your regular return.
  5. Greg

Greg Moderator

Greg wants answers too.
    By the way that site that you got the smilie from, sold for $350 2 minutes after it was offered for sale.
  6. WTM

WTM Loyal User

May I ask what this is all about???
    Did Simon left eSyndicat or did he sell it or what is going on with "Come Back"???
  7. snerd

snerd Paid Customer

He's just never around anymore, answering questions nor offering support, or so it seems. We miss his expertise with the script.
  8. WTM

WTM Loyal User

That is for sure!

And he promised me Display-URL mod... :cry:
  9. etikawest

etikawest Paid Customer

Oops! I missed this thread :eek:

Purchased hours back and no communication from eSyndicate, except the one from 2CO. Even my other thread is left un-answered. :(

Will someone tell me eSyndicate is still in business? :sos:
  10. redeye

redeye Moderator

Don't worry there's not a problem
  11. etikawest

etikawest Paid Customer

Thanks. Still waiting to be heard........ :(
  12. Nick Collins

Nick Collins Guest

Hello guys! Nothing happened, nothing sold! Simon is really busy now with work which wonders everybody here! It's a secret... ;) I am always here to help you... am I wrong???
  13. snerd

snerd Paid Customer

Ooooo!!! We all love secrets & surprises! Maybe he's working on the patch and more added features?! :applause:
  14. Nick Collins

Nick Collins Guest

BTW he promised me to come back soon ;)
  15. Greg

Greg Moderator

Yes Nick and thankyou. :)
    However with 4676 members now (of course not all active) you can't just have one support person here at the forums. You're here night time (my time zone) so all day long there is no one here. And the opposite holds true for others in other time zones. Yes sometimes Sergey is here to help.

I just think as eSyndiCat grows bigger, you have to think about this.

Just a little constructive criticism on my part. :)
  16. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

Yes I would agree with you Greg..prime example the other day, frustration is setting in, and newbies are becoming more inclined to email other members outside of the forum because of it.

I'm always willing to help others if i can on the forum when i have time, but really i am going to have to draw the line when contacted by PM and Email.

All it takes is a little more organisation on the part of the esyndicat team...but most of all communication, and i do have say this latest message from Simon is not how people on here should hear it
    :unsure: Proper Notification Please in future would be more appropriate, that way wild speculations will go out the window.

Thanks anyway Nick for shedding some light on the situation. By the way, Nick whats happened to your english? I can barely understand what you are writing :huh:
  17. Bryan Ex

Bryan Ex Paid Customer

Can I send you my list of problems that need to be fixed? :unsure:
  18. Sai_dallas

Sai_dallas Paid Customer

[​IMG]

We have some issues and need some one to answer our questions.

Thanks
    Sai
  19. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

:angry:

:]
  20. Greg

Greg Moderator

Send them to Loren, she's not doing anything. :]

Just joking folks "DON'T" send questions to Loren. :)