Post your Hosting Related Sites

Discussion in 'Marketplace / Link Exchange' started by Sai_dallas, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Sai_dallas

Sai_dallas Paid Customer

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  2. chanel

chanel New Member

Deleted for spam
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2007
  3. dmitrimarkine

dmitrimarkine New Member

How reliable are they? I was always told to go with North American Hosting companies. These seem to be in India?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2007
  4. chanel

chanel New Member

Yes, it is an Indian host.Their services are much better than many other hosts.I had no delay in their support.The hosting rates are cheap too.The uptime is perfect and the bandwidth they provide is large too.I can simply say,it is the best I have ever came across.
  5. bfarrell

bfarrell Paid Customer

This site is spammed across forums everywhere. Services might be great, but always the same spammy post. Not a ploy that reputable hosting services use. Also what the "Advertising" section is for, but conveniently ignored for that extra post and link.

BTW, hosting companies from India enjoy a good rep. The overall level of web proficiency is quite high. Always a bad egg somewhere, no matter what country.

IMHO, the only continuously dubious service from that region is directory submissions. Bad cat selection, bad titles, submitting anything to any directory/cat. A mad rush for numbers for very little monies (which creates the problem). Always a non related e-mail address on the submits. They waste a lot of time for the directory owner and create a lot of deleted submits for the customer.

They should use the site owners e-mail. Would not take long to clear that behavior up once all the deletes started hitting the inbox:)
  6. Sai_dallas

Sai_dallas Paid Customer

Hi guys, why do you start othe discussion on my thread

Hi guys, why you start other discussion on my thread.

If you have a hosting related site or web design related site add to my directory.

If not please take your discussion on some other thread.

Appreciate your understanding.

Web Hosting and Web Design Driectory

Thanks
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  7. bfarrell

bfarrell Paid Customer

My apologies Sai_dallas. Just hate spammers.

Please forgive my foul, no harm intended. Just pointing out the obvious and responding to dmitrimarkine's question about quality India based hosting.

As to the reply about my manners, I participate in roughly 25 different forums. This post from chanel or some other names for that company is all over and usually removed as spam. The poster's list of threads here shows the truth.

Also, list your site at webhostingtalk.com. Good place to list, I have picked up a few nice listings there.

Many apologies.
  8. Sai_dallas

Sai_dallas Paid Customer

removed my comments about you

I do know that there are spammers. I do hate them.

Don't blame all Indian's if you find some bad posters.

I used some one eXe at DP forum and he did a good job.
    (If you picked the cheapest guy on earth, you get what you pay for)

Be nice and friendly with other members and we are happy to respect you.

9. bfarrell

bfarrell Paid Customer

Ha, ha! Agreed!
  10. Greg

Greg Moderator

I think I deleted all of his links? If you see another one PM me. If it keeps up I'll have Simon ban this member.