Payment option descriptions

Discussion in 'Installation and Updates' started by Skip Bertsch, May 29, 2006.

1. Skip Bertsch

Skip Bertsch Paid Customer

I just installed, and bought the pro verison. I did search on this topic but didn't find an answer, thus posting here.

I have setup three plans of accounts. Free, and 2 that cost.

The options show the costs, but how can I put a description with the costs that will be shown to the user so they know what they are buying? right now they see the price only.

Second part, is there a way to have prices of 14.95 etc instead of 15 even?
  2. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

Skip have a look in old forum there are topics on these matters..i know cos one of them was mine...same for the sponsored and featured in Index.tpl above regular links. Just gotta sift a bit, but if you go back a month to 6 weeks you will find what you want...
  3. rookie

rookie Paid Customer

Loren,
    How do we access the "old forum"?
  4. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

5. rookie

rookie Paid Customer

Thanks! However, I couldn't find a post that really addresses our problem. Any other ideas?
  6. Skip Bertsch

Thanks os much for the reply, believe me I'm trying to read :) just want to convert my old site to this new application, and am finding a bit of a learning curve on somethings that I need to resolve quickly. Again, thanks for pointing me into the right direction.
  7. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

8. Greg

Greg Moderator

View the first post by lovely Loren in this thread. :)
    http://www.esyndicat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5265

And yes we all want to get are sites up asap. But things take time. :)
  9. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

Lovely Loren indeed..LOL You made my day..Ooops well into the next day already, shame we don't have the proper smilies as a kiss would be winging its way to you right now! Bless you Greg you always no how to make me smile :)

And we both gave the same link, but you were a bit more specific :) Although i seem to recall another post recently by Simon sorted something out in a MOD or is that another thing? I didn't pay an awful lot of attention to it as i thought...don't mess with what aint broke...Well if it is it should be in the MOD Section
  10. Skip Bertsch

11. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

Why? :( You on Pro version aren't you?
  12. Skip Bertsch

Yes, I'm on the pro version. Purchased today...
  13. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

14. rookie

rookie Paid Customer

I can't access those threads either, and I've had the Pro version for several months!
  15. Nick Collins

Nick Collins Guest