New eSyndiCat.com is here!

Discussion in 'eSyndiCat.com Site and Forums Questions' started by Vasily B., Dec 20, 2011.

1. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Greetings,

We have been working on the new website version and software versions for the past year. We made a lot of significant improvements and now we are happy to share them with you.

We're excited to unveil a completely redesigned and upgraded version of our site. It's not just the look and feel that's changed. We've rewritten the entire code to make it easier and faster for our customers. Take it for a test drive and see for yourself.

So What's New?

Downloads Area improved - now you can easily search for the new plugins and templates, download them for your version and see plugin detailed description online.

Customers Area improved - now license management is even easier. You don't need to add subdomains.

Order page improved - order process is even more easy now! You can order several products (including paid plugins) during the same one payment.

and many more features. We tried to make our new website as easy as possible. We are sure you will love the new look and functionality. If you have any comments or reports you are welcome to send them to our ticket system.

Free eSyndiCat v1.7 Cushy Released!

eSyndiCat v1.7 codename Cushy is available for download now. It's the result of 3 years development phase. We tried to make this version as stable as possible and we are inspired to say - we finally did it. You can check more details about the free version here.

Talk To Us!

We have a made a lot of changes in our website. We added a lot of functionality also. If you find any issue with the website please contact us via manager@esyndicat.com and we will fix the it asap. Please help us make the site easier for you!
  2. Greg

Greg Moderator

Very nice !!!! Like the new downloads area. :good:
  3. Vasily B.

Thanks for your feedback Greg :) it still has some minor problems (no prices displayed on the wizard plugins page, etc.) and we hope to fix them within next 1-2 days.

I have not posted this in our Twitter and email newsletter as we want to make sure the site works ok. So far so good for now!

What do you think if we get rid of 2.2.06 mentions totally? I It's a really old version and I hardly believe anyone still needs plugins or templates for that version.
    Its template system generates 404 error now and I do think we should simply close access to that version downloads rather spend time fixing it.
  4. raghhav

raghhav Paid Customer

Great Changes Simon... Heads Up
  5. Vasily B.

Thanks for the feedback.

It's the third internal version of our website, we were at the stage when the site was almost ready but later we decided to change the design again and it took several months more to prepare this version.