Need code for custom templates and modifications

Discussion in 'User interface' started by fengsen, Sep 12, 2007.

1. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

I am a new user of Esyndicat PRO v2.1.03. I will modifications it many, because It can't satisfy my request. I need own simple templates. I have designed myself website layout including index.php, view-link.php, etc... in photoshop, and Marked in all mould. Now, How do it work? Need template file (such as .tpl) for own designed website layout? How to do? Please help me. Thanks.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  2. Tilek E.

Tilek E. New Member

Hi fengsen and welcome to our Support Forums :)

In order to integrate existing design to the template please follow the instructions:

1) Just make a copy of, for example, GreenLeaves template folder (it is in 'templates' folder).

2) Change header.tpl, footer.tpl and css/style.css files according to your design.

That's it :)
    If you want us to integrate it please submit a ticket here (Custom Modification Request): http://www.esyndicat.com/support/desk/

Please feel free to contact us in case you have any questions.
  3. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

Thanks. In fact, i need a script for B2B trade. It have products index, products pic, company information (addr, tel, fax), etc...

Esyndicat can only Release a kind of type data ( like manage a link) at admin panel, But i need Release data of two type including links (i need modify to products) and buy information. Do i need make a copy of script to another file folder? A file folder view the products (like link), Another to view buy and sell? How to integrate in admin panel, Then i can manage products and buyer in admin panel, and editor (actually is member) can edit information in editor panel?

I looking for many directory script such as PHPLINKDIRECTORY, SITE-SIFT, I Feel Esyndicat is very greater and powerful. I think it will satisfy my request after modify. But i don't konw how to Solve it? You are professional, and i think this is easy for you.

I konw css a little. The main, I have three request.

1) own template ( my design website layout )

2) modification script ( e.g. show link img, add meta in view-link, etc...)

3) Added Release function, not only release a link.

I have only own layout, and design in photoshop, file format is .jpg. Can i submit a ticket at http://www.esyndicat.com/support/desk/. How to introduction my request and give you my layout ( many .jpg file )? I want you to help me Modification Request. I can pay for it. Help me, Thanks.
  4. Tilek E.

Tilek E. New Member

Your modifications are clear and they can be arranged via Ticket System. You should just submit a ticket. We will reply and arrange all the details. You will use your email and you will be able to send us any source files, psd, etc.
  5. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

6. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

Looking for a template coder and Modifications

Hello,

I am a new user of Esyndicat Pro 2.2 . I need own simple templates and modification. I have designed any source files, This files format is .css , .html , and designed in Dreamweaver. It is more complex.

If you are a designer and interested to take up this job, please reply in this thread. I will post request details to you. Thanks very much.
  7. majnoon

majnoon Paid Customer

8. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

I have already contacted esyndicat support, but they post email to me and said "the guys can not take care of your modification as we are overloaded with work". Thanks.
  9. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Yes, unfortunately we have a flu epidemic here and some of our guys are ill :(( Others should work twice more to support and develop the software. I hope next week all the guys will be ready to work again

About your template.. No problem - but the mods are a bit complicated
  10. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

I am sorry to hear this, I wish them good health and happiness. I will contact you after next week. Thank you very much.
  11. majnoon

majnoon Paid Customer

fengsen pm me details and i will c if my guys can do the work for u.
  12. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

Majnoon:
    Do you work for eSyndicat? How to pm you details? I need to send something, i can send it as email attachment. where are your e-mail?
  13. Greg

Greg Moderator

You can contact him here: (see contact info)
    http://www.esyndicat.com/forum/member.php?u=13213
  14. majnoon

majnoon Paid Customer

fengsen i do'nt work for eSyndiCat. I am just some one who love esyndicat. u can contact me by clicking on that link or email me on mahfuzy {@} hotmail {.com}
  15. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

Majnoon: I had alreadly posted email to you.
  16. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

fengsen
    Just an official note:

majnoon is not just a person who likes our software.. he also helps a lot here and his plugins get A+ from our team. He also stands for a moderator at eSyndiCat forums and we recommend his services :) We do trust him
  17. fengsen

fengsen Paid Customer

Hi, now can you help me to custom templates. Thanks.
  18. holliwood

holliwood New Member

How do you guys actually modify the tpl files though? I can't open them with any programs I have :cry:
  19. smartpc

smartpc Paid Customer

notepad or wordpad to edit tpl. but you can do alot of mods in the style.css
  20. holliwood

holliwood New Member

What im really struggling with is the key thing i want to do, which is put my own big header image on the template - any ideas how i can do this?