Member Password is not working !

Discussion in 'eSyndiCat.com Site and Forums Questions' started by bouncer, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bouncer

bouncer Paid Customer

Member password not working. Tried to forget password..it never send password. Tried to contact email no response. Please check this issue.
  2. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

Firstly, has your member remembered to type in their details the same way as they signed up with, basically if you have Harry as user and Flower as password it has to be the same way, not harry and flower. As for password not sending email out, maybe there is something in configuration emails in your admin panel that is not enabled have a look.

Also have you tried in editors panel in your admin to reset it yourself? Find the member and change the password yourself, then send them email with new password, let them change it after to what they want. Or alternatively get them to sign up again and then take their original id and put it in the new details via myphpadmin okay last one is you have to know what your doing.. Hope that helps
  3. bouncer

bouncer Paid Customer

Actually i'm talking about my esyndicate member area. I cannot login with my user id and pass. I've contacted with them with different email no reply.
  4. Loren

Loren Paid Customer

Oh i see..are you a pro member? If so you will just have to wait til they respond i am afraid :)
  5. pgolovko

pgolovko Professor

If you have registered with eSyndiCat using a free email service like Yahoo Mail or Google Mail, then check your SPAM folder. The mail SPAM filter might just accidentally moved your password recovery message to that SPAM folder.
  6. mdlinks

mdlinks Paid Customer

I had the same issue today. When clicking 'forgot password' ( even though I had not, it just would not allow me to login with current active pw) I only got the email with the link to get new pw, but no new pw was sent. I also had an issue that my pw was not working and I copy pasted it from the email I got from esyndicat. So, it was not an issue of not typing it in the same way. It was finally resolved, but it took a Product Manager at Intelliants to finally reset and send me the new pw.
  7. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Greetings all,

If you ever have any problems with the account at esyndicat.com - please send your contact request using our helpdesk or simply send an email to manager at esyndicat dot com. We will try to help asap.

Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.