Kyrgyz Republic declares state of emergency :(

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., Apr 7, 2010.

1. TopWebNames

TopWebNames Paid Customer

I read earlier today that the situation has worsened!

I wish all of you, and all of your families and friends, etc... ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!
  2. Greg

Greg Moderator

3. TopWebNames

Simon, Sergey, everyone... We're all waiting to find out what the situation is there now! Will the new constitution help improve everything? Are any of you in danger? Etc.?!

All the best!

Steve
  4. TopWebNames

The situation in Kyrgyzstan is in the news a lot here, and I pay a lot of attention to what I hear and see. I was very disappointed to hear what the Russian president had to say about the new constitution. LOTS of good luck to everyone there!
  5. Sergey Ten

Sergey Ten <b>eSyndiCat Lead Developer</b>

Thank you Steve :)
  6. Swabie2424

Swabie2424 Paid Customer

Yes... this has had me most worried over the past month or so. Every time I see a story in the papers or on TV I pay close attention.

Always thinking about my pals at esyndicat and hoping/praying for your safety, stability and freedom!
  7. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Thanks. Well we had some kind of people elections called referendum last week and finally our government became legal here. Everything is fine here now.

Thanks again
  8. TopWebNames

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope everything continues to be better and better there!
  9. strategist

strategist Paid Customer

Good for all of you! Instability is not a funny thing. Hope this bring more peace & prosperity to you region.
  10. Greg

Greg Moderator

:good: Good news!