installation not recognize my id and my license code

Discussion in 'eSyndiCat.com Site and Forums Questions' started by stefanlotto, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefanlotto

stefanlotto Paid Customer

I purchased the license for your product during installation, but I do not recognize my id and my license code:
    my id is: stefanlotto my license code is: EA5AE********** www.stefanlotto.com my domain is the folder where I installed the directory is www.stefanlotto.com/directory I proceeded to change the chmod permissions on folders as instructed I would like with the utmost urgency to solve this problem. thanks
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  2. alang

alang New Member

I'm having the same problem too when I try to install 2.3.05
  3. alex_66

alex_66 New Member

I am also having problems with the instalation, I got the license of the product and I followed the esyndicat Installation manual, I upload the script on my server fatcow, Iadjusted the permissions however when I start the installation and run the installation script by typing the following;

http://www.mysite.com/esyndicat substituing mysite but I am not sure how to substitute the esyndicat I tried the directory that was created

eSyndicat_v2_3.05_*****l(license #) but it appear:

Directory has no index file.

Can somebody explain what is happening, what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
  4. aivCYharet9

aivCYharet9 Paid Customer

Did you get a response?

Did you ever get a response? I have the same issue, if you did, can you tell me what you did to finish the installation process.
    thanks!
  5. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Greetings

Below you can find the steps that might help to resolve the problem with the license checker.

1. You need to check if you license is activated.
    2. Please make sure you add your domain correctly on Manage Domains page and it has ACTIVE status
    3. Make sure you assigned your domain for a license on Manage Products page.

If all the mentioned above points are correct please submit your request to manager at esyndicat dot com or our sales department. We will try to help asap.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.