Google Adsense

Discussion in 'eSyndiCat Pro v2.4.x' started by skscci, Apr 21, 2012.

1. skscci

skscci CyberScouter

I have just installed Pro 2.4.
    I am using the CleanCSS template.
    I have been trying to figure out how to insert my adsense javascript into my new syndicat site.
    I have tried comment blocks and banner blocks and have inserted the scripts in via smarty, html and php and in the best case, I actually see a banner block, but its empty, worst case I get no block displayed and then sometimes I get the banner block with the script code displayed as text.

There is nothing in the knowledge base for this.
    Forum messages talk about files that doe not exist, but then I see that these messages are several years old.

So specifically, step by step, where do I put my adsense javascript code fragment?

Thanks.

Steve.
  2. skscci

skscci CyberScouter

Of course the minute after I posted my message, I figured it out. Nevermind. All is well. Thanks.
  3. roban

roban Paid Customer

Please share how you did this.
  4. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Hi Roban,

There are several ways to place adsense code in our software. The most easy one is to use Manage Blocks section and create new HTML type block and put your adsense code in Source mode.

Thanks
  5. humpherlinks

humpherlinks Paid Customer

Also, remember that the adsense banner or text may not appear on your site immediately. It can sometimes take a few minutes or so to generate this on your site the first time, particularly if it is a new adsense code.
  6. roban

roban Paid Customer

Thanks to both of you for your responses. As is usual after posting this and doing some research I came to the same conclusions. It can take as many as 4 days for results to appear.
  7. humpherlinks

humpherlinks Paid Customer

Glad you've resolved this. I have not experienced that long a time for results to appear, but maybe each case is slightly different for some reason. Anyway, at least from this, anyone applying adsense to their site can be aware of a delay factor as normal instead of expecting an immediate response.