eSyndiCat v2.3.05 has been released!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., Feb 10, 2011.

1. Alex B.

Alex B. Moderator Staff Member

It's ok. The only strange thing was that you didn't see upgrade_2.3.04_2.3.05 in admin panel. Probably the file was not uploaded. Check the updates folder. You should find the sql files.

I can't tell you exactly why. I can tell you only that standard 2.3.05 version creates 34 default tables. Anyway if some of the tables is lost you will see a database error.

Probably, you are talking about CSV importer?
  2. xprtweb

xprtweb Paid Customer

I uploaded ALL the files extracted after downloading the update patch & in fact have just checked the updates folder & the file "upgrade_2.3.04_2.3.05.sql" is there.
    In spite of that, when I click the "Jump to => Importer" link, there's only 2.2.06_2.3.05 & 2.2.06_2.3 & no 2.3.04_2.3.05. No idea why.
    I hope when it comes to another upgrade, this will be different.

I get no DB error, so I hope there wont be any problem. I think additional tables are connected to some plugins.

About the last question, on the page "/admin/controller.php?file=database&page=import" you have "Please choose a file to import.:" with a number of options, including "upgrade_2.3.04_2.3.05"

What is this upgrade for & when can it be used? I'd suppose it is not part of the normal/regular upgrade process like one from 2.3.04_2.3.05 ...%) described in this thread, is it?

Regards
  3. Alex B.

I see. You just understood the system wrong. Import option is actually for importing database from one version to another. Updates just make some changes to the database.
    So upgrade_2.3.04_2.3.05 is in the right place and you did everything correct.
  4. gitschi

gitschi Paid Customer

The mailfunctions dont work correct, I got empty mails with system-messages, mailinglist - also the formatting of the "contact the siteowner" via the adminpanel (mail templates) dont work.
  5. Alex B.

gitschi, please create a ticket at our helpdesk. Include your cPanel/FTP details, we will investigate and fix the problem for you. Thank you!