eSyndiCat Helpdesk updated

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., Nov 24, 2010.

1. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

2. xprtweb

xprtweb Paid Customer

Preliminary impression: looks & seems to be much better. ;)
  3. gifts

gifts Paid Customer

Nice one looks good.
  4. TopWebNames

TopWebNames Paid Customer

Please add to the user Preferences to be able to sort posts with the newest at the top. Having the newest at the bottom is an inconvenience, and not very intuitive... especially when responding. It's a BIG improvement to now have all the posts showing when we're responding, but the most recent response/post should be at the top, right under the box where we're responding.
  5. Vasily B.

Greetings

Yes, there are still some things to be improved but in general Kayako made a big step forward to the easier management.

still waiting for some new improvements though, their font size in Desktop application is very small
  6. Sai_dallas

Sai_dallas Paid Customer

Simon,

Is paid support on the way?

I don't mind paying on a monthly basis or something to cover your support expense.
    And I like you guys to take are of the upgrades etc for me.
  7. Greg

Greg Moderator

Hi Sai

Simon mentions a bit about it here:
    http://www.esyndicat.com/forum/announcement59.html

I don't know when it will happen though.
  8. Vasily B.

Hi guys,
    trying to create a premium group for paid support but that's not easy as this version does not have all the tools necessary for automated billing etc.. I found one solution - supportpay but they are working on the v4 and they are not sure when they can implement this feature.

So right now we don't have any exact date when we can start offering paid support because of technical reasons.