Esyndicat Free Template

Discussion in 'User interface' started by popotalk, Jul 25, 2007.

1. popotalk

popotalk Paid Customer

Another release of Miho Creations and Dirsensei Web Directory of a Free Template for Esyndicat Pro Version. The template is called Arctic Wave Theme sponsored by Aviva Web Directory and SevenSeek Web Directory. You can download the site at Miho Creations, Dirsensei Blog and Aviva Blog.

This is a Free Template for use provided the Sponsor Links are intact.

Thanks.

Demo Site

Download
  2. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the great template
  3. oldman

oldman New Member

Hi everyone , ive been staring at code for 2 days know and know it's something simple but i cant see it (prob the weekend beer lol ) but how can i fix the slight issue when you look at this template in IE ? i looks fine in firefox just under the navigation bar ?

Thanks for any help you can give me :good:
  4. Tamagochi

Tamagochi New Member

Hi

Would this template works in omega version?? or just for pro version??

Best Regards
  5. enkon

enkon New Member

The theme is amazing but download link is not working,
    From where i can download this theme?
  6. Vasily B.

7. fastpuppy

fastpuppy J Thomas

Simon

Still a fan of the software (it's still the best directory software I've found) but the templates provided on the site are kind of dated.

A more minimalist base template would be appreciated and PLEASE ask your designers to stop using the 2003 style beveled graphics.

Could you maybe provide a listing of developers for custom work on the website?

I'd be using my licences today (actively) if I could find themes more comparable to what I am finding on themeforest. As it is I am using some garbage wordpress plugin for a directories now simply because it will integrate into a theme I was able to integrate it into existing sites. For this it would be nice to have some menu management tools.

JT
  8. Vasily B.

Thanks for your ideas. Yes, 100% agree that templates are obsolete. We are planning to use bootstrap css framework for our template engine and soon all our templates will be updated.

If you have any good designs - we can integrate them for you. The service is really cheap - about $150 per one design. If you want you can even resell it on our website directly.

We have a way for our customers to upload templates and plugins for sale at esyndicat.com