Christmas Discounts :)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Vasily B., Dec 23, 2009.

1. Vasily B.

Vasily B. Administrator Staff Member

Greetings,

Christmas is a family holiday and we want to make it special for you. Take advantage of this unique offer to buy a high quality product of your dreams and buy presents for your dear family and friends with the money you save. Don't miss your chance!

Only a few days are left to purchase eSyndiCat Directory Software 25% cheaper. Just imagine:

One Domain License ~ $55 - you save $20
    Additional Domain License ~ $36 - you save $13
    Unlimited Domains License ~ 374 - you save $125

If you already have any license of eSyndiCat Software the upgrade will be 25% cheaper also. Remember: you pay just the difference. Here is the simple calculation:

If you own one domain license and you wish to upgrade to a 10 domains license which is $299.

Price with discount: $299 - 25% ~ $224
    $224 - $75 you've already paid for one domain license ~ as low as $149 instead of $224. $75 - GREAT SAVINGS, isn't it? Impressed???

But most important: You still get Free Lifetime Upgrades and Free Lifetime Support for that price.

The New Year is going to bring some changes in our pricing/support policy, we will no longer be offering FREE Lifetime Support/Upgrades for our new customers. It will be FREE for a limited period of time only. More news coming in January...

Don't miss your chance to become a customer before the New Year! Hurry up to upgrade your license! Limited time Offer!

If you wish to upgrade please contact me personally via sgooffin at esyndicat dot com. If not please check this page for more details on how to use coupon discount:
    http://www.esyndicat.com/discounts/christmas2009.html

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  2. Dragosla

Dragosla Paid Customer

Is there any chance that discount last 10 days after our ortodox Xmass, I wanted to purchase another domain licence, but I am late now.
  3. Vasily B.

Hi
    Ok, please contact our sales dept sales at esyndicat dot com. I think we will find a deal :)
  4. Dragosla

Dragosla Paid Customer

Thanks Simon I will do it today :good:
    btw this is my 3 licence, so for people who ask themself do I get Esyndy script? Yes, Yes you do it!
  5. Vasily B.

:) Enjoy your license, mate