admin login problem using security patch

Discussion in 'Installation and Updates' started by bostonfan, Oct 23, 2006.

1. bostonfan

bostonfan New Member

After installing it, I can't access the admin panel anymore. I would always just go here to login: http://www.ultimate-haunted-houses.com/admin/
    (which will work for you now because I reverted back to the original admin files so I can work on my site).

Using the new files, that URL just takes me to my site's homepage rather than the admin login page. I tried using http://www.ultimate-haunted-houses.com/admin/login.php
    alternatively, but it gives the following error:

Fatal error
    : main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'util.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/2/d174273041/htdocs/wsb4099875201/admin/login.php on line 19

I do have util.php, though I recall needing to modify something in it. Sure hope I can get this fixed so my site won't be susceptible.

Anyone else have this happen to them? If so, what's the fix?
  2. Michael Hill

Michael Hill eSyndicat Support Team

Hello, bostonfan!

You can try re-upload folder "admin", and try again. If problem still remains, please, send ticket to our support team, I try fix it.
  3. bostonfan

bostonfan New Member

Hi Michael,

I uploaded the new "Admin" folder again, but still no luck. Will send ticket to your team per your request. My original, working Admin folder has been renamed [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]admin_original_working and is still there should you need to reference it.[/FONT]

Thanks!
    Dan
  4. Sergey Ten

Sergey Ten <b>eSyndiCat Lead Developer</b>

Hello Dan,

I just have fixed your problem, please check it.
  5. bostonfan

bostonfan New Member

Hi Sergey,

I can login now, but I'm seeing an error message at the bottom of each admin page. The error reads:

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'footer.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/2/d174273041/htdocs/wsb4099875201/admin/index.php on line 168

6. Sergey Ten

Hello bostonfan,

Please check up again.
  7. bostonfan

bostonfan New Member

Looks great, Sergey! Thanks!

Dan
  8. Sergey Ten

Dan,

You are welcome :)