Adding a Category and now receiving error

Discussion in 'Installation and Updates' started by cmarket, Aug 27, 2006.

1. cmarket

cmarket Paid Customer

Hi,

I was adding in a category and now I am receiving this error message

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/toymarke/public_html/classes/DirDb.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/toymarke/public_html/classes/DirDb.php:94) in /home/toymarke/public_html/admin/util.php on line 33

When I was adding the category ( just in admin area )- I think I did something to the root folder?

:poisk:
  2. cmarket

cmarket Paid Customer

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/toymarke/public_html/classes/DirDb.php on line 94
    User 'toymarke_t' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000)

site is not working - just this message on the screen????

thanks
  3. cmarket

cmarket Paid Customer

Now login page says this error when I log in. Cannot access site Please advise. Thanks

4. cmarket

cmarket Paid Customer

ok - all of sudden the error messages are gone. and I can log in and add categories ?? strange- I didn't do anything to fix the problem.
  5. WTM

WTM Loyal User