Note: Please make full backup of your eSyndiCat Database before proceed with the update!!!
To update plugins you should adhere to the following steps:
1) Log into your eSyndiCat account. Go to Downloads section. Choose Plugins tab there.
2) Select your eSyndiCat version from the drop-down list.
3) Select the plugins you want to update (mark the appropriate checkboxes) and press the Download button.
4) Once the download process is completed you should have the file with a name like eSyndiCat_plugins_EF9915A71FED110.zip.
Unzip this file and upload the content of the /upload/plugins folder to /plugins folder located on your web server. (This will overwrite the old plugin files as needed)
We encourage you to use FTP protocol to upload the plugins related files to your server.
5) After the plugins related files are uploaded you may go to your eSyndiCat Admin Panel and see the newly uploaded plugins are displayed in the Manage Plugins section.
6) To update recently uploaded plugin you should press the Upgrade button next to plugin name.
7) Once the chosen plugin(s) is(are) updated you will see the message with the green flag: Plugin successfully updated.
8) You are done!