How to install eSyndiCat plugins
Posted by on 10 March 2011 09:01 AM
To install the eSyndiCat plugins you should adhere to the following steps:
1) Log into your eSyndiCat account (http://www.esyndicat.com). Go to “Downloads” section. Choose “Plugins” tab there.
2) Select your eSyndiCat version from the drop-down list.
3) Select the plugins you want to download (mark the appropriate checkboxes) and press the “Download” button.
4) Once the download process is completed you should have the file with a name like “eSyndiCat_plugins_EF9915A71FED110.zip”.
Unzip this file and upload the content of the "/upload/plugins" folder to "/plugins" folder located on your web server.
We encourage you to use FTP protocol to upload the plugins related files to your server.
5) After the plugins related files are uploaded you may go to your eSyndiCat Admin Panel and see the newly uploaded plugins are displayed in the “Manage Plugins” section.
6) To install recently uploaded plugin you should press the button next to the plugin name.
7) Once the chosen plugin(s) is(are) installed you will see the message with the green flag: “Plugin successfully installed”.
8) If you see the message "You need to reupload .htaccess file. You can download it here" then the plugin needs to RELOAD YOUR HTACCESS FILE.
9) You are done!