How to install template for eSyndiCat?
Posted by Dmitry M. on 22 February 2011 07:41 AM
In order to install a template for eSyndiCat you should follow the steps:
1) Log in your eSyndiCat account (http://www.esyndicat.com)
2) Go to "Downloads" section
3) Choose "Free Templates" tab, choose "Filter by version" value you need (e.g. if you are using eSyndiCat Pro 2.3.05 (Stable) - you should choose this value)
4) Choose the template you like and click on it's name (e.g. we chose "Dusky" template)
5) Click on "Download template_name" link where template_name is the name of the template you chose (in our case template_name is Dusky)
6) Once you downloaded the zipped template file (in our case dusky_2.3.05.zip),
you should unzip it and upload to the "/templates" folder on the server via FTP (in our case after unzipping we got "dusky_2.3.05" folder,
there is "dusky" folder inside it, you should copy internal "dusky" folder with it's content to "/templates" folder located on your hosting server via FTP).
Note: please be sure your internal folder ("dusky" in our case) contains "css", "img", "info" folders and footer.tpl, header.tpl files.
7) Log in your eSyndiCat directory Admin Panel. Click on the "Manage Templates" section - there should be a list of the templates to choose from.
8) Choose your new template from the list and click on "Set Default" button (in our case choose "Dusky" template)
9) You are done! Congratulations!